Start your accounting career with us!
Are you looking for a varied job? Are you interested in wages? Then we are looking just for you!
- Processing of employee attendance, inputting personal data into payroll accounting software, printing payslips
- Preparation of payment orders, archiving documents and data
- Preparation of payroll reports and statistics
- Communication with state administration and health insurance companies
- Gaining new experience, being interested in payroll accounting news, expanding your knowledge so that you can later be promoted to the position of a payroll accountant
Your ideal profile
- University education attained with economic specialization / secondary economic school with at least short experience
- General knowledge about payroll agenda
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools (especially MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Knowledge of English at advanced level (both written and spoken), Czech is a must
- Ability to work independently or in the team, proactive approach
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, responsibility – meeting deadlines
What we offer
- Annual bonus
- meal allowance in the amount of 70 CZK / day
- Flexi pass vouchers worth CZK 100 / month
- 40 hours / 5 extra days off
- 2 sick days paid leave
- English courses and professional training,
- Teambuilding activities
- The possibility of participating in volunteer projects / charity
- An extraordinary reward if you become the best employee of the month, year, or hero of “The Aces”
- An opportunity to gain experience working on interesting projects and to grow professionally.
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!
Jana, Denča, Jarka, Kristýna, Gabča, Tomáš, Eliška… and almost 300 other colleagues are looking forward to you, so don’t hesitate and send us your CV with a cover letter today!