Would you like to start your professional career in the area of accounting?
We are currently looking for motivated colleague with a strong interest in accountancy. The position is suitable for fresh graduates with a view to further professional growth.
- Booking of incoming invoices, bank statements, petty cash transactions, stock transactions and other GL entries
- Preparation of basic data for monthly reporting, VAT or year end closing
- Preparation of payments for clients
- Preparation of documents for tax inspection
- Cooperation with other team members on ad hoc tasks
- Gaining new experience, being interested in accounting news, expanding your knowledge so that you can later be promoted to the position of an accountant
Your ideal profile
- University education attained with economic specialization / secondary economic school with at least short experience
- Experience in accounting software is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools (especially MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Knowledge of English at basic level, Czech is a must
- Ability to work independently or in the team, proactive approach
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, responsibility – meeting deadlines
What we offer
- Annual bonus
- meal allowance in the amount of 70 CZK / day
- Flexi pass vouchers worth CZK 100 / month
- 40 hours / 5 extra days off
- 2 sick days paid leave
- English courses and professional training,
- Teambuilding activities
- The possibility of participating in volunteer projects / charity
- An extraordinary reward if you become the best employee of the month, year, or hero of “The Aces”
- An opportunity to gain experience working on interesting projects and to grow professionally.
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!
Jana, Gabča, Denča, Tomáš, Eliška… and almost 300 other colleagues are looking forward to you, so don’t hesitate and send us your CV with a cover letter today!