Payroll and HR administration services in Turkey
Due to the demanding statutory requirements and frequent changes in legislation, payroll and HR administration is becoming an extremely challenging and resource-consuming agenda – not only in Turkey.
Shifting the responsibility to outsourcing by a local team of experienced experts is a safe bet. It not only diminishes the administrative burden, saves time and resources, but most importantly eliminates the potential risks of non-compliance and resulting penalties from local statutory authorities.
Payroll agenda processing
Our payroll services in Turkey cover the following functions and tasks:
- Data collection & payroll calculation: Take-over and check of all input data and pertinent information in order to process an accurate payroll calculation, gross-to-net calculation of all employee deductions, taxes and net salaries in compliance with the statutory requirements; calculation of off-cycle payments
- Benefits and bonuses administration: Calculation of benefits and bonuses based on provided schemes, such as medical or life insurance, pension plans, vacation time, sick leave and maternity leave
- Payslips distribution & payment administration: Generation of payslips in hard-copy and password-protected PDF files, distributed by email or saved on the online self-service portal for employees; preparation of payment orders and distribution of payments to employees and local authorities
- Hotline support for employees for their payroll inquiry handling
- Statutory reporting: Regular payroll-related statutory reporting and filing to authorities in Turkey, such as the Tax Office, Labour Office, social and health insurance companies, statistics offices and other, including regular communication with these authorities
- Personal income tax: Calculation and filing of personal income tax returns, including assistance to employees by collecting the information and necessary documents
- Management reporting: Regular standard reporting package in the agreed scope, as well as any other specific reports your management needs
HR administration services
As an extension to our payroll outsourcing services, we also provide HR administration support, ranging from general tasks, such as personal files management and preparation of employment relationship contractual agenda, to more specific HR consultancy – in order to make sure that all your statutory reporting and compliance requirements applicable in Turkey are met. We also provide a wide range of tailored solutions and services designed to fit perfectly the specific needs of your HR teams.
Our services help you to manage the following tasks:
- HR files administration: Organizing and keeping all personal files of employees in compliance with statutory requirements
- Newcomers and leavers agenda: Registration of new or leaving employees at local authorities, administrative support during the on-boarding process, preparation of employment related documents and other HR documents for new or leaving employees, provision of necessary trainings for e.g. payroll process, T&A
- Employment documentation: Preparation of employment related documents, such as contracts, amendments, job descriptions and other, based on provided templates in compliance with the legislation in Turkey
- Audits and inspections: Representation in regular and extraordinary communication with the statutory authorities in Turkey, support and guidance during audits and inspections, preparation of required supportive documentation, resolution of any disputes
- Additional consultancy: Related to personal income tax, health insurance and social security, non-residents and global mobility
Payroll and HR portal
Our Payroll and HR online portal offers a convenient self-service function that enables employees to manage numerous tasks on their own – in a secure, user-friendly online environment. Employees log in to the portal to access their payslips, send a ticket to their payroll accountant, fill in data for their yearly tax clearance, request time-off, manage business trips or settle travel expenses. The usage of the employee self-service portal by HR teams goes far beyond regular document and workflow management, as it provides various HR administration modules as well.
Main functionalities covered by the payroll portal interface:
- Payroll data exchange
- Payslips distribution and archive
- Payroll inquiry handling via online tickets or video calls
- Payroll and HR reporting and full archive
Our portal also offers unlimited possibilities for HR module integrations, covering the areas of:
- HR and personal files maintenance
- Preparation of employment related legal documents
- Yearly tax clearance management
- Benefits administration
- Business trips management and settlement of travel expenses
- Time and attendance: management of absences and shift planning
Labour law and employment support
As an integral part of our HR administration and payroll services, we offer a comprehensive labour law support provided by our experienced team of legal experts in Turkey. They are ready to address the following matters related to employment relationship in Turkey:
- Design and implementation of internal HR processes, development of guidelines, policies and procedures, preparation of a standard set of templates
- Preparation of employment contractual documentation, such as contracts and amendments, job descriptions, termination agreements, liability for damage and material responsibility agreements and others, fully in compliance with legal requirements and best practices applicable in Turkey
- Resolution of various employment related matters, such as working time and shifts, employment termination including mass layoff, working conditions, annual leave, parental leave, health and safety at work, employee benefits and other areas
- Consultancy related to GDPR and personal data protection in Turkey
Professional employer organization solution
The professional employer organization solution (PEO) is a type of complex HR service outsourcing that acts as a business partner in the target country on behalf of a company. In this partnership, PEO performs various employee management tasks, including employee benefits & compensation payroll processing, health & safety processes, training, and development on behalf of the organization by becoming the employer of record with full legal compliance. Our experts in Turkey are ready to provide a wide selection of services within the field of PEO.
Hybrid service solution: A mixture of PEO, ASO and BPO
Entering the Turkish market by outsourcing specific services and functions is a convenient, fast, and easy way to have an economic activity before developing a full company with all the necessary internal processes. Thanks to our expert hybrid service solution, businesses do not have to establish a full-fledged office in Turkey, but can benefit from our unique combination of professional employer organization (PEO), administrative services organisation (ASO) and business process outsourcing (BPO). This support covers HR services including payroll processing, leave management, compensation and benefits management, finding the best solution for employee benefits, taking over the day-to-day-management, managing the back office, providing accounting, payroll and HR support, taking care of administrative affairs – and beyond.
This hybrid approach is especially advantageous when considering also the Turkish legislation, based on which an employment must be related to the long-term business strategy of the company. This may cause issues for newly established companies or foreign businesses that wish to enter the local market. Get in touch with our Turkish team to find out how we can tailor our services to your needs in this matter.
Selection and placement of workforce
Employees are the most important company source, whereas the right workforce is the most important asset. Our experts in Turkey are ready to find suitable candidates for your company according to your corporate structure and culture with an accurate analysis.
Focusing merely on executive positions, we make detailed evaluations to fully understand your needs, analyse the right position, and make recommendations in line with the specific dynamics of the Turkish labour market.
Corporate trainings on HR and payroll operations
Laws and regulations in Turkey are constantly changing due to the EU compliance process and other reforms. Get all the training you need in these areas from our experts along with trainings related to personnel management and human resources, conducted by our HR professionals with the most recent and accountable information along with the current trends and industrial dynamics Thanks to our payroll training program, the provisions of the Labour Law on payroll practices are examined, and the required level of competence is achieved with the “learning by doing” model.
We also offer a payroll reading and comprehension trainings, during which our expert team in Turkey walks your employees through the payroll process, explaining and demonstrating laws that affect their calculation.