Global Transfer Pricing Services
Over the past years we have developed a global team of specialized, in-country consultants, backed up by a well-connected international network, to provide full-range services related to transfer pricing to multinational organizations.
Transfer pricing health check
Our experts will make sure your transactions are all covered and you meet the regulatory requirements on documentation. From the initial review of your transactions, identification of the related parties within your organization, revision of contracts and agreements in place, examination of policies to determination of your reporting obligations – to unveil and help you address your potential compliance issues.
2022 Transfer pricing overviews for Europe
Check our comprehensive overviews of transfer pricing policies and regulatory frameworks from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia, to learn more about the arm’s length principle, documentation types, general rules and deadlines, methods of transfer pricing documentation, advance pricing agreements and penalties.
How we can support you
We help you to address all the aspects of the development of your organization’s transfer pricing policies, effective management of your documentation requirements and the design of your international transfer pricing strategies.
Our services cover mainly:
- Transfer pricing compliance health check
- Review and design of transfer pricing policies
- Preparation of required statutory documentation
- Benchmarking studies and preparation of defence files
- Advisory on advance pricing arrangements and tax rulings
- Verification of the related-party agreements and contracts
- Preparation of allocation notes and internal dealings
- Communication with local statutory bodies, tax controls and audits
- Transfer pricing international reporting, information sharing and global strategy
Having a provable track record in providing dedicated transfer pricing advise to many of our clients of different scale and sector, we are ready to help the tax leaders to make well-informed decisions in such a complex and ever-evolving matter as transfer pricing is.